Monday, April 27, 2009

Blog Shmog

Everyone else is doing it so I guess I will too...start a blog that is. Most people I know that blog have very interesting lives to talk about, like children or spouses or pets. Well I don't have any of those. I am a non married girl in my mid twenties. I have no idea what I am going to blog about so I probably won't have many followers. I will probably blog about my work life. It is so awkward! Weird things happen at my office every day and I work with the strangest people on the planet except for a couple of normal ladies! More to come on that later. I am from the great state of Alabama, I have a boyfriend, I love my family, I am a Christian who loves the Lord and that about covers it. So here I go into the blogging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment