Monday, May 4, 2009
Am I old or what?
I am getting old when I want to talk about young people in America right? I went to Columbus, GA this weekend to visit Wes. We hung out by the pool at his apartment complex on Saturday. It was a very nice day and the crowd was pretty calm...until...4 young people came strolling in talking very loud. The young couple i would say was around 17 or 18. They were arguing with each other as they picked a set of lounge chairs. Well this was all fine and then the inappropriate language started. There was this sweet little boy splashing around in the pool and these young people were cussing up a storm!! It was so offensive. One of the guy started talking about his probation officer and he was going to have to meet with him later this week. These young people had absolutely no respect for anyone else in the public area including the little kid who was about 4 or 5. I know if this boys parents would have asked them to watch the language, these kids would have just caused more problems! Hopefully that kid wasn't paying attention and won't go and repeat what he heard at pre school this week! Wes and I got fed up with this group and left the pool area. What is wrong with people in our country these days. It is so sad for me to see people who don't respect anyone or anything around them. Wake up people and have a little respect for others!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Reading your profile made me feel like I was reading a description of myself! Isn't it funny how sometimes you know somebody, but you don't really know them. I didn't realize we have so much in common. Have a great day. :)
ReplyDelete